Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: How to cure possession / sorcery
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 am 
Site Admin

shifa wrote:
salam brother..

the thread i started to seek i cant see that thread either it has been deleted or hidden?

Wa Alaykom As-Salam,

I am not sure what's the problem but this is your thread; I haven't deleted it and it is not hidden.

shifa wrote:
anyways i have been discussing this issue in another thread also heres the link

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190282

It is good to have other opinions, if I have time I will look at it, it is interesting but too long Smile

shifa wrote:
i listen to ruqia twice..on first day i heard it for few mnts since my brother kept calling me so after sometime i had few unsual sysptoms like feel lke vomiting,tired and felt sharp pain inmy brast and in ribs..things got better except my breast it has swollen even more and got bigger thou there was pain but now the pain increased..and when i heard it for second time i didnt had any unusual sypmtoms but same day i had weird dream im not sure if i can tell this here?

do i need to see any pious sheik?

thanx

Two times isn't good to judge, please do it more frequent and notice if the symtomps are tied to Ruqiah or not.

If you can find a rightous sheikh it won't hurt to contact him/her.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:58 am 
My Dear Brothers,

I lost every thing, I possissed since 2002 till now and near to die please I seek help of may excrosit but no result althogh one person in Paksitn he was good but after 3days the jin/devil renterd to my body now I am worse and geting worse please help. Is there any excrosit in Japan. or you know some in Malayasia or Indoneasia. I am trying to meet Jordanian Seikh for the tiem being please help.......help!!

Abdul

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:25 am 
Anonymous wrote:
arakik1967 wrote:
salam
hope you are doing well
my name is abdelhadi, I have been pocessed since 1999, the house where I use to live in singapore was hunted, the gost is unsulting me 24, by 7 days because I am refusing to submit to his will
al hamdo lillah I practice my prayer and I learned some thing very important In yhis fieldm The master raqui is like a doctor
but many of them are slow dealing with the jin I found out througt this site http://www.islam-universe.com/Exorcism.html
thay this jordanian raqui is the right master by the will of allah he got the experience to deal with this types of problems
but its for the sorrow none of his contact I coulnt findm last summer I went back home seeking for some quari, I was beaten by one of them who failed to help me at the end he told me that I was acting and that I wasnt pocessed, my allah forgive him, I went to a second one they was a response while he was reading the ruqui, but he just informed me what to do by my self and he was busy responding to many of hie clients in Morocco
now I am back in Canada and trying tu figure out the jordanien way and his ruqia by using a holy water, its works the jin inside me is showting while I spray the holy water on my body and drink some of it, in sha allah I am willing to follow up until I get a ride of him, because I lost the meaning of life luck of sleepm headtach pain all over my body, I cant even thing or memorise my life is a nightmer but in sha allah my next stap will be with this satan is a fire if I cant get ride of him, some times when I take shower if mistakly the water is very hot he will scream and strat to chechm but by the will of allah
that will be my next step a nice fire tattow on my body will burh him to death or he will get out..
wa salam
Abdelhadi
Toronto

assalamu alaikum

There is a type of sihr that can give people illusions and make them almost feel insane and make them have hallucinations... loss of memory, hallucinations, pressures, lack of concentration, etc. are all symptoms of sihr/sorcery, not jinn possession. Smile If you were possesed by a jinn, you would have a lot of seizures.
Try focusing more on yourself and what you can do for yourself... no one will be able to help you except for Allah. In the Qur'an Allah says that Allah never changes a person's condition unless he changes himself first. If you don't help yourself first, no raqi anywhere in the world would be able to help you because its not the raqi doing the healing, but Allah. So I really advise you to follow the list of things admin first posted... at first it might be hard to do all of it, but do it little by little and be patient, and constant. The worst thing is if you pray a few times, and then stop and then start over again and then stop. It makes the sihr worse because your iman/ibadat becomes weaker and less steady. Something all sorcerers themselves admit is that their sorcery works best on those people who feel vulnerable, afraid, and who lack iman and trust in Allah. In order for sorcery to work well, the patient has to believe he is very vulnerable and feel helpless, so the state of your own mind has a lot to do with how strong the sorcery is. If you think bad thoughts, feel helpless, delude yourself, etc. then the sihr can overpower you. If you think about Allah every second and trust him every second, it won't overwhelm you at all. Allah says in the Qur'an no person is burdened beyond what they can bear. So be patient, do all of the things in the beginning of this topic, and you'll feel the difference.

admin wrote:
shifa wrote:
salam brother..

the thread i started to seek i cant see that thread either it has been deleted or hidden?

Wa Alaykom As-Salam,

I am not sure what's the problem but this is your thread; I haven't deleted it and it is not hidden.

shifa wrote:
anyways i have been discussing this issue in another thread also heres the link

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190282

It is good to have other opinions, if I have time I will look at it, it is interesting but too long Smile

shifa wrote:
i listen to ruqia twice..on first day i heard it for few mnts since my brother kept calling me so after sometime i had few unsual sysptoms like feel lke vomiting,tired and felt sharp pain inmy brast and in ribs..things got better except my breast it has swollen even more and got bigger thou there was pain but now the pain increased..and when i heard it for second time i didnt had any unusual sypmtoms but same day i had weird dream im not sure if i can tell this here?

do i need to see any pious sheik?

thanx

Two times isn't good to judge, please do it more frequent and notice if the symtomps are tied to Ruqiah or not.

If you can find a rightous sheikh it won't hurt to contact him/her.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2