Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm having trouble with jinn/shaytans
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 pm 
Asalamu Alaikum,

I have been having problems with active jinn since 2003. Not only me but also people that are around me. First it started with me hearing voices talking to me(male and female), then the voices were coming out of loud noises like loud cars, lawnmowers,etc. They try to make me and others go insane. They talk about muslims in a bad way and hurting people. They have been causing lots of trouble. Around the same time I began to be able to talk to people by thinking with my mind(i guess telepathically). Some sorcerer/witch put magical spells on me. This caused people to follow me everywhere i went. In 2005 I saw a shadow person talking to me, and I got so scared I fainted. When I woke up I was talking to people driving in loud cars by thinking with my mind and some jinn were bothering(possessing) people as i was thinking. The hands of the clock that was in front of me were moving really fast. I think I got possesed. I think this lasted around ten minutes. In 2006 a jinn possessed me in my abnominal area and doesnt let me relax and it tightens my ab and makes it move. Later a jinn possessed my neck area. I need help to get rid of these problems. I need not only an exorcism for the jinn that possess my body, but also the ones that make all that noise with voices. The voices say alot of sick things, and I dont know how to get rid of them. This is not only a problem for me but a problem for alot of people. Please tell me what i should do. Thank you.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: I'm having trouble with jinn/shaytans
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 am 
Assalam Aleikum.

Put a VCD with ruqya in your house 24 hrs to chase the devils from the house and the area around you

You must stay with udhu(ablution)
You must avoid sins
Pray on time and make dhikr like subhanallah, alhamdulillah and Allah akbar several times
Read Alfatiha 4 times every day
say Astaghfir LLah times 100 every day

Anonymous wrote:
Asalamu Alaikum,

I have been having problems with active jinn since 2003. Not only me but also people that are around me. First it started with me hearing voices talking to me(male and female), then the voices were coming out of loud noises like loud cars, lawnmowers,etc. They try to make me and others go insane. They talk about muslims in a bad way and hurting people. They have been causing lots of trouble. Around the same time I began to be able to talk to people by thinking with my mind(i guess telepathically). Some sorcerer/witch put magical spells on me. This caused people to follow me everywhere i went. In 2005 I saw a shadow person talking to me, and I got so scared I fainted. When I woke up I was talking to people driving in loud cars by thinking with my mind and some jinn were bothering(possessing) people as i was thinking. The hands of the clock that was in front of me were moving really fast. I think I got possesed. I think this lasted around ten minutes. In 2006 a jinn possessed me in my abnominal area and doesnt let me relax and it tightens my ab and makes it move. Later a jinn possessed my neck area. I need help to get rid of these problems. I need not only an exorcism for the jinn that possess my body, but also the ones that make all that noise with voices. The voices say alot of sick things, and I dont know how to get rid of them. This is not only a problem for me but a problem for alot of people. Please tell me what i should do. Thank you.
[code][/code]
Quote:

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 2 posts ]