Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Reiki treatment
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 am 
AslamuAlikum!
Is reiki treatment allowded for possission in islam, is it working since I am in place where is no raqi or exercist are present.

Thanks

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Reiki treatment
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Wa Alaykom As-Salamo Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh,

I am not familiar with Reiki treatment, however from my little research; it looks like a massage (positioning the hand in various ways on different places of the body), so as long as you are not doing anything haram like asking a foreign woman to treat you then I think it is ok.

I am not sure if it will actually help or not may be like Acupuncture (Chinese needles) it helps in some way. You can give it a try, just be careful not to do something Haram.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:36 am 
I am willing to go to Jordan for treatment and even I got the Visa for Jordan, But it seemed to be there is some Raqis who take $1000 for a single case. This is is really a huge amount for some who have no job.

Wasalam

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

As-Salamo Alaykom,

If someone is asking for $1000 for treatment in Jordan then you should avoid him, this is not reasonable and raises doubts that he is a sahir not an exorcist. Even in America and Europe this amount is a lot.

There are many good exorcists in Jordan, try to contact Sheikh Mohammed Musa Nasser, he won't perform exorcism but he will guide you to some of his students who would, they won't charge for their service but they might accept a gift from you after each session, see what is reasonable to give them as a gift, if they travel to meet you then keep the travel expenses in mind, see how many hours they spend with you and base your gift value on it. I don't expect your gifts to exceed $100 or even $50.

Sheikh Mohammed Musa Nasser is well known in Amman, Jordan. If you have relatives in Jordan ask them to get his phone number or to contact him and see if he would assist you.

There is really no need for you to travel to Jordan, I am sure there are lots of exorcists in Iraq, look for Salafi Sheikhs, In Sha' Allah they will be able to assist you.

Please make sure to read the section Before contacting an Exorcist, it will help you determine if the Sheikh is righteous or a sahir.

May Allah cure you and guide you.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 am 
Jazakallah!

Actually I am not in Iraq but I am in Japan, there is no exorcist here. I contacted the Islamic center here in Japan but they are seemed to be unfamiliar with Magics.

Though I am reading Manzil and listening Roqia which works, in past it was so effective but now days it is not so effective. I want to completely remove it as soon as possible, since I understand that with out meeting an exorcist it will be hard to remove the magic.

Wassalam,

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Black magic remedy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 am 

Assalam aleikum.

No need of travelling to the raqi if he is very far. Just use communication by DHL and email. How?

In Email you will be sent ruqya verses for cure. You download and you put in a flash or VCD you listen at home every day and night
You receive some medicine to remove sihr in the body you use it by drinking and use like oil to repel devils and jinns
You receive dhikr formula for reciting everyday
Inshalla you will see improvement by the will of ALLAH and you will be OK

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 posts ]