Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Need an exorcist in Lebanon!
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm 
hello im new here, i was searching google and i found this fantastic website! goodjob guys! ok let's get to the point!

i have a possessed sister! took her to every sheikh here! and no cure! plz i need some help!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Need an exorcist in Lebanon!
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

As-Salamo Alaykom,

Sorry brother unfortunately we don't know any exorcist in Lebanon.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:33 pm 
so i just have to watch my sister suffer?

salam!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:28 pm 
Site Admin

As-Salamo Alaykom,

Brother try to make Ruqiah on her, there are several topics on this forum detailing how to make Ruqiah. If you feel that you can't do it then check at your local masjid, look for a Salafi Sheikh, In Sha' Allah he will be able to find a righteous exorcist for you.

If all fails you can try to make Omrah trip with your sister and check with any branch of Hay'it Al-Amr Bil-Ma3roof Wa An-Nahy 3an Al-Munkar and they can refer you to a righteous exorcist In Sha' Allah.

May Allah cure your sister.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:06 am 
salam!
sorry but im an a shafi'i, but i don't really know the difference!

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Brother, Salafies are followers of Al-Shafi3ee the only difference is that when Al-Shafi3ee has an opinion that conflicts with a saying of the prophet, Salafies take the saying of the prophet and say Al-Shafi3ee wasn't aware of this hadeeth and that's why his ruling is different. Al-Shafi3ee himself said if my ruling conflicts with a hadeeth then slam my ruling with wall and follow the Hadeeth.

Just to clarify brother, al-Bukhari and Muslim were born after Al-Shafi3ee died, so at Al-Shafi3ee's time there were no book called Saheeh Al-Bukhari or Saheeh Muslim, some hadeeths in them Al-Shafi3ee wasn't aware of and that's why his ruling sometimes conflicts with them.

We are all followers of al-sunnah. I only asked you to look for a Salafy sheikh because usually people who say they are Salafies are knowledgeable and know about exorcism and they know how to tell if a person is a righteous exorcist or a sahir.

You can look for any righteous imam who is a follower of al-sunnah and ask him if he performs exorcism or knows someone who does, please check the following page:
http://islam-universe.com/Exorcism.html

it contains lots of information on how to tell if a person is a sahir or not and it also has details on how to perform Ruqiah, please watch the videos and it will give you a better idea In Sha' Allah.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 posts ]