Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for a Raqi/exorcist in Japan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 am 
Asalamu Alikum,

Dear Brothers
Can any one knows any Raqi/exorcist in Japan. I have a siher problem and seriously in trouble please any know contact detail of some one here in Japan, I would request to please post here.

Jazakumallah

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Looking for a Raqi/exorcist in Japan
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:44 am 
Site Admin

Wa Alaykom As-Salam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh,

Unfortunately we don't know anyone in Japan.

Most magic spells are swallowed unintentionally, please check with a pharmacist or a physician and find a suitable medicine for you to vomit.

Exorcists usually prescribe some herbs for this purpose like "Dragon blood powder" this is a strong herb, one or two table spoons could be mixed with a glass of milk and a spoon of honey and taken for two days or three (until the stomach is empty), however be careful this is a strong herb, if you want to take it start with a small dose may be half spoon, recite Quran on the glass before drinking it (put your mouth close to the glass so your breath reaches it and recite Al-Fati7ah, Al-Kursi verse and the last three surahs of the Quran) then drink it; try not to vomit immediately hold it for at least 5 minutes preferably more than 15 minutes, initially you will vomit then have a diarrhea; pay attention to whats coming out; if it has weird colors like white or black then this would be part of the magic spell coming out, keep taking this herb each day until no weird colors are coming out and this would mean that the spell was thrown away. Once the spell is out you should be cured In Sha' Allah.

"Dragon blood powder" is available in herbs' stores and could be purchased online, just do a google search for it, here are few links that I have found:
http://www.prettylikeme.com/ProductDeta ... lick=25753

http://www.compra-segura.com/product_in ... ucts_id=49

http://www.amazon.com/Incense-Powder-16 ... 425&sr=8-3

Again check with a pharmacist or a physician they would probably give you a better alternative of this herb, plus they would know what is suitable for you to take (this herb might be harmful for you).

Please also check the topic:
How to cure possession / sorcery

Please let me know how things go, may Allah cure you and guide you.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Looking for a Raqi/exorcist in Japan
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am 
Aslamu-Alikum Dear Brother,
For this wonderful replay, I want to go a bit in details my case is a kind of reptted siher. The problem happens to me in 2002. I eat the siher more than 3 times. Bedside the jealous guy burn something in front of me with this my situation become more strange and after three months of problem I went to an Imam he helped me and recite some verses from the holy Quran and I become healthy in a week. when I returned back to my city this time they took my hair from my head I remember all these because we were friend and were leaving together. But now, sine 8 years is passed nothing helped me. For 4 years I went to doctors and different Imam but no result though last year I started a cure from an Imam and for one month continues reciting of the holy Quran I become good but after 5 days my situation become worse again and I was leaving for Japan. I don’t know anyone here in Japan to help me if some one knows any one in Japan who can help please post their address here. I contacted Islamic centere here in Japan and even went there. but they are looking qute busy with their official works so again?????

Since one year and 2 moths what I am doing?
I do pray 5 times a day
Listening the Holy Quran for more then 5hrs/day particularly the roqia
I do recite Manzil evening and in the morning time after both Prayers.
When I am listening the roqia my head become worms and vibration staring in my different parts of the body and with this my situation become worse and worse

Please help me my dears brothers I am seriously in trouble and I need your help.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 3 posts ]