Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Possessed for 6 yrs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 pm 
Assalamu aleikum,
I've been possessed for more then 6 yrs now.
I am 99% sure it is a magic. My symptoms are coninuous headache, pain in the stomach,
a lot of burping. Most detrimental thing is music.
This summer I am planning to go to one of the MIddle Eastern countries for treatment.
I need your advice brothers and sisters.
I do have somebody in Madinah who could assist me with everything, the only thing is getting into the Saudi Arabia.
I was wondering if anybody has travelled abroad for treatment, for what kind of visa do you apply for?
Saudi Arabia doesn't have tourist visa that's why I am puzzled a bit.
I am right now in US, but I'm not US citizen.
Any other advice would be appreciated.
Jazakamullahu khairan

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Possessed for 6 yrs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

Wa Alaykom As-Salam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh,

The easiest way to go to Saudi Arabia is to apply for Umrah. Almost all groups visit Madinah before going to Mecca.

You might want to try taking a medicine to vomit, most magic spells are swallowed unintentionally, please check with a pharmacist or a physician and find a suitable medicine for you to vomit.

Exorcists usually prescribe some herbs for this purpose like "Dragon blood powder" this is a strong herb, one or two table spoons could be mixed with a glass of milk and a spoon of honey and taken for two days or three (until the stomach is empty), however be careful this is a strong herb, if you want to take it start with a small dose may be half spoon, recite Quran on the glass before drinking it (put your mouth close to the glass so your breath reaches it and recite Al-Fati7ah, Al-Kursi verse and the last three surahs of the Quran) then drink it; try not to vomit immediately hold it for at least 5 minutes preferably more than 15 minutes, initially you will vomit then have a diarrhea; pay attention to whats coming out; if it has weird colors like white or black then this would be part of the magic spell coming out, keep taking this herb each day until no weird colors are coming out and this would mean that the spell was thrown away. Once the spell is out you should be cured In Sha' Allah.

"Dragon blood powder" is available in herbs' stores and could be purchased online, just do a google search for it, here are few links that I have found:
http://www.prettylikeme.com/ProductDeta ... lick=25753

http://www.compra-segura.com/product_in ... ucts_id=49

http://www.amazon.com/Incense-Powder-16 ... 425&sr=8-3

Again check with a pharmacist or a physician they would probably give you a better alternative of this herb, plus they would know what is suitable for you to take (this herb might be harmful for you).

Please also check the topic:
How to cure possession / sorcery

Please let me know how things go, may Allah cure you and guide you.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Possessed for 6 yrs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 pm 
admin wrote:
Wa Alaykom As-Salam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh,

The easiest way to go to Saudi Arabia is to apply for Umrah. Almost all groups visit Madinah before going to Mecca.

You might want to try taking a medicine to vomit, most magic spells are swallowed unintentionally, please check with a pharmacist or a physician and find a suitable medicine for you to vomit.

Exorcists usually prescribe some herbs for this purpose like "Dragon blood powder" this is a strong herb, one or two table spoons could be mixed with a glass of milk and a spoon of honey and taken for two days or three (until the stomach is empty), however be careful this is a strong herb, if you want to take it start with a small dose may be half spoon, recite Quran on the glass before drinking it (put your mouth close to the glass so your breath reaches it and recite Al-Fati7ah, Al-Kursi verse and the last three surahs of the Quran) then drink it; try not to vomit immediately hold it for at least 5 minutes preferably more than 15 minutes, initially you will vomit then have a diarrhea; pay attention to whats coming out; if it has weird colors like white or black then this would be part of the magic spell coming out, keep taking this herb each day until no weird colors are coming out and this would mean that the spell was thrown away. Once the spell is out you should be cured In Sha' Allah.

"Dragon blood powder" is available in herbs' stores and could be purchased online, just do a google search for it, here are few links that I have found:
http://www.prettylikeme.com/ProductDeta ... lick=25753

http://www.compra-segura.com/product_in ... ucts_id=49

http://www.amazon.com/Incense-Powder-16 ... 425&sr=8-3

Again check with a pharmacist or a physician they would probably give you a better alternative of this herb, plus they would know what is suitable for you to take (this herb might be harmful for you).

Please also check the topic:
How to cure possession / sorcery

Please let me know how things go, may Allah cure you and guide you.

Jazakmullahu khairan,
For some reasons I can't apply for Umrah/Hajj visa. I might have trouble when I return to my country

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 3 posts ]