Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: evil eye
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:30 pm 
Hello All,

I am a christian girl, who has been with a palestinian man for more than 2 years now. We had a very good, healthy relationship, and moved in together in august after many things went wrong for me in my life. He told me shortly after that we cannot be together anymore. I respect his decision, thinking he no longer loves me and it is over between us. Starting september, i have been having strange dreams and the apartment is not the same anymore. I have not slept much since september, and the doors open and close by themselves. just recently, I was passing by the room where he sleeps, and i felt cold, could not breath, and like something was pushing me down. I immediately covered my head and prayed for protection, i could not sleep until he was home. Other incidences are that i still cannot sleep properly, i wake up in the night and i cannot eat well. i am so very tired alot of the times and alot of my friends do not talk to me anymore. i had a dream of a far country, and 3 women in a cemetary marking graves, and i saw a woman with painted hands buring something black in a small pot, and white smoke came out of the pot. i woke up so afraid and asked myself, what is this telling me?i recently found out that his family has a bride for him back home, and although i am very sad about this, i respect. i am just afraid for he and i, as i can no longer go into the room where he sleeps, even to get something like a towel. i walked into the room one morning, and he laid on the bed like a dead person, i bgan to cry because this is not normal, and i prayed for him. when i lay at night, i literally see a snake moving on the ceiling, something scratches on the window and knocks on the door, the lights flicker when they are on, so many many things i am even afriad to speak of.
these are just a few of many crazy things which did not happen before. he also cannot sleep at night, and we are both afraid, and do not even talk to one another, as it has made things worse we have noticed. when we do talk, the house realy turns alive and the nights are very long and brutal. the apartment is very cold, even with the heat turned on.
i sould like i am complaing, but i do need help please. i have thought of going to the islamic centre, to ask for help, but i do feel ashamed. i have read the quran on many occassions, for protection and help, but then the apartment becomes alive and i am very afraid. please, if anyone can help me, help us, please reply. we still do love each other, and i only want the best for him and i. and if this is a message to me, i have heard it loud and clear. i just cannot understand how his family can be so unkind to me, when i respect them so highly, and love their son with all my heart. what can i do please, how do i make this stop
thank you

Report this post

Post subject: Re: evil eye
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

Try this and let me know what happens, move your PC or laptop close to his room and play the following continuously without stopping for couple of days/nights:
http://www.islam-universe.com/audio/%DA ... D8/002.m3u

You can download the clip as an mp3 and burn it on a CD, here is a link:
http://www.islam-universe.com/audio/%DA ... D8/002.mp3

This is basically recitation of the Quran (words of God) and it prevents demons from entering any house it is recited in. Try it and see what happens. I am confident that all these strange things that are happening now will disappear, however if they increase then be patient and continue to play the Quran, eventually demons will be burned or run away but it might take sometime.

I am not sure why you are very confident that his relatives had anything to do with this, please forget it, it is a suspicion not a fact and will only cause enmity between him, you and his family.

Note: Is this Palestinian man a Muslim? If so tell him to be a good Muslim and not to commit fornication for it is a grave sin, if you love each others then get married, I know that you are a Christian but the seventh commandment says 'You shall not commit adultery.'

Please keep me posted of what happens.

May Allah (God) protect you and guide you to the straight path of heaven.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:28 am 
Hello

Thank you for the reply!

I will use the advice you gave me, i do hope it will help. He is a muslim from palestine, yes.
To answer your question regarding whether or not we have been living morally. because i do love this man, i did change my life to become a good partner for him, i gave my all to commit to him as his religion and family valies are important, although he did not practice his religion. i gave my all, read quaran, changed the way i dress, respected his wishes and also commited to understanding islam. unfortunately, i could not see that i was not the woman he would marry for reasons unknown to me. my efforts now prove to have been pointless, but i indeed did learn much.
be it the case that his family did something, i am so very sure of it. as i have mentioned, too much has happened and i simply find it very sad because people can learn to speak to each other instead of looking to other measures to achieve something. i gave up my family willingly to stand by him. it is only of late that he will be getting married that he is practicing islam, even when we were together he did not practice although i gave my best to drive him to teaching me and helping me understand.,,,i do not understand how someone can change so rapidly in such a short period of time, and turn his back on me, it hurts, he could have married me just as well, but he never wanted it all along.

i thank you so much for the advice, and i hope idid not offend anyone. i wish him and his family all the best, and him a happy marraige and future, i will be fine now, i will use the links you gave me.

keep well

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Hello

Thank you for the reply!

I will use the advice you gave me, i do hope it will help. He is a muslim from palestine, yes.
To answer your question regarding whether or not we have been living morally. because i do love this man, i did change my life to become a good partner for him, i gave my all to commit to him as his religion and family valies are important, although he did not practice his religion. i gave my all, read quaran, changed the way i dress, respected his wishes and also commited to understanding islam. unfortunately, i could not see that i was not the woman he would marry for reasons unknown to me. my efforts now prove to have been pointless, but i indeed did learn much.
be it the case that his family did something, i am so very sure of it. as i have mentioned, too much has happened and i simply find it very sad because people can learn to speak to each other instead of looking to other measures to achieve something. i gave up my family willingly to stand by him. it is only of late that he will be getting married that he is practicing islam, even when we were together he did not practice although i gave my best to drive him to teaching me and helping me understand.,,,i do not understand how someone can change so rapidly in such a short period of time, and turn his back on me, it hurts, he could have married me just as well, but he never wanted it all along.

i thank you so much for the advice, and i hope idid not offend anyone. i wish him and his family all the best, and him a happy marraige and future, i will be fine now, i will use the links you gave me.

keep well

something good has come out of this,you are inshallah going to understand the real religion .I know it hurts and it is easy for me to say but i can honestly tell you no matter what all us humans are the same .THIS WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT IS like a phantom,we think it is important but the real importance is knowing who created us and bowing down to the creator.YOU SEEM LIKE A LOVELEY PERSON may ALLAHguide you.Ameen.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 posts ]