Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: help.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:57 am 
ive been going through this for to long now, safe to say, there is not 1 church that even takes me seriously. i am Not religious. and after the BS the catholic church told me i cant see myself ever turning to that.
I live alone. I may be crazy but it seems one of the old religious books my father used to keep, every morning its layed out, open on page 312, its either that, or the same books fall of the shelf, landing on the same pages nearly all the time.. i have never had the guts to read this book, however it has a certain amount of sentimental value to me, i cant see myself every getting rid of these books, as my dad died 3 years ago, these are basically the only things i have left to remind me of him.
my dad had a screw loose in my opinion, his favorite dinner subject was the existance of demons, coming up with all these different names, and how i should never let them get me down, he spoke of this before he killed himself.
im close to the edge, theres no reasonable explanation for this shit.

i need help, if your a skam, then theres no point in answering my question... im skeptical about lots of things, this isnt one.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: help.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

Try this and let me know what happens, move your PC or laptop close to the room where these books are at and play the following continuously without stopping for couple of days/nights:
http://www.islam-universe.com/audio/%DA ... D8/002.m3u

You can download the clip as an mp3 and burn it on a CD, here is a link:
http://www.islam-universe.com/audio/%DA ... D8/002.mp3

This is basically recitation of the Quran (words of God) and it prevents demons from entering any house it is recited in. Try it and see what happens.

May Allah (God) protect you and guide you to the straight path of heaven.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 pm 
well i will definately try this, however i am not a religious person. any help possible though is welcome by me. im on my last legs, i fell shattered, drained, and most importantly i feel betrayed, i am a good person and do not deserve to be called dellusional because of what i have experienced. my true friends are aware of my pain, thank you for your advice.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

I am glad that you are going to try and I am confident that it will solve these problems, trust me I believe you and I know that you are not delusional, because you said that your father:
1- had "religious books" these books aren't really religious; they are most likely sorcery books
2- was "coming up with all these different names" indicating that they are weird/unusual names and demon names are like that
3- committed suicide, and that's the usual end for someone who contacts demons; it is described in the Quran (words of God) here is a translation of the meaning with a commentary in brackets:
6. 'And verily, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns (by invoking their names), but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in folly (hardships and sins).
[Noble Quran : Surat Al-Jinn (chapter 72)]

Jinn is the Arabic word for demon.

Note: I didn't want to give too much details in my initial reply because I wasn't sure that you will check back or not, anyways, please keep me posted of what happens.

May Allah guide you and make it easier for you.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 posts ]