Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: ruqya
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:33 am 
Assalam o Alakum

My daughter who is 12 years old, has very severe headaache for about 2 months. The headache started after her head hit the cupboard above, but there was no swelling , bleeding from head etc.

We saw many doctors and are in facts seeing now as well.

After teh head injury she has continuous severe headache, along taht her walk is effected to teh extent that she cannot walk at all now unaided.
Her CT scans 2, MRI, MRA , all the blood, urine reports are fine. Any test that doctors do, comes out fine, doctors are clueless, but her condition si worsening day by day.
Wew are practicing muslims, that we pray 5 times a day, she also prays 5 tiems a day, we read quran, morning eceving supplicatiosn. Also playing teh ruqya taht i downloaded from the site kalamullah.com.
In addition i also myself read all those verses from quran at least twicw a day,
when quran is recited she has no bad effect etc, nothing to suggest taht there is jin or sihr.

But her conition is detoriating and she is on wheel cahir, she cannot sleep till 3 am in morning and then sleeps only for a while and then wake up,
She has severe pain in her limbs especially legs and toes, also in arms and nech and shoulder but less than that of legs,
No medicine has any effect on her.
We are clueless, another thing she never sees a dream,
Any help or suggestion.

May Allah cure her (ameen)

Report this post

Post subject: Re: ruqya
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:03 am 
Site Admin

As-Salamo Alaykom,

I am sorry to hear about your daughter and I pray to Allah to cure her. Based on what you said I don't think that her condition is related to sorcery or jinn since it is a direct result of being hit on the head.

I advise you of two things, first of all be aware of imposters who will take advantage and try to convince you that her condition is caused by sorcery or that they can cure her by doing some talismans or other forms of sorcery. I hope you weren't contacted by any of them because they will make things worse.

The second thing is put your trust in Allah and seek His help and be patient, Allah is capable of curing all diseases and the Quran is a cure for everything not just sorcery and possession. Pray in the middle of the night and ask Allah sincerely to cure her and do lots of good deeds and avoid sins, make donations to needy people and try to hide your good towards them.

Know that what happened to you is part of this life's affliction; Allah decreed on us to be tested and tried in this life and Allah wants us to be patient and will reward us for our patience.

“Surely, Allaah is with those who are As‑Saabiroon (the patient)”
[al-Anfaal 6:46]

“And Allaah loves As-Saabiroon (the patient)”
[Aal ‘Imraan 3:146]

“but give glad tidings to As‑ Saabiroon (the patient).

156. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’

157. They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”
[al-Baqarah 2:155-157]

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who is stricken with a calamity and says what Allaah has enjoined – ‘Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, reward me for my affliction and compensate me with something better’ – but Allaah will compensate him with something better.”
Muslim (918)

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and this applies to no one but the believer. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.”
Muslim (2999)

I ask Allah to help you and give you patience and may Allah cure your daughter.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:32 pm 
Assalamo Alakum

Jazak Allah khair for ur reply.
Yes i am trying to be patient as Allah tests in many ways.
ALso we r not seeking any ones help regarding ruqya etc. as we are well aware of the fake maulvis works.

However since there is not a single thing that doctors found wrong in her tests, CTs and MRIs. Also the bump with the cupboard with which it all started, medically speaking had no effect, as she had no vomitting and no loss of consciousness.
NO medicine works on her, even for the fact that simple painkillers that everone use has no effect on her to relieve any symptoms of headache or body pain.
Now the situation is that, she has severe headache all the time, pain in all body especially the limbs, neck and shoulder, and complete lack of energy, she cannot sit by herself while lying and cannot stand at all, from yesterday., cannot go to toilet by herself from yesterday and when try to stand lots of shaking in foot.
SHe cannot sleep at all, yesterday even with sleeping pill.
ANother thing t mention that since the last 4,5 months i has very irregular periods, lasted more than 15 days, and also had mid cycle spotting a couple of times, but since i have started reading a lot for her my cycle has becoime normal only 7 day and no trouble in between, similar was her cases in fact worsse, as she had spotting for alost 20-25 days.
Also since three days i have strated reciting by putting hand on her head and her condition is worse, she does not let anyone touch her head, as she says it increases the pain.
She was very good in school and everything otherwise.
Sometimes i think it may be the effect of evil eye?
Also soemone gave us zamazam water, and also giving her for 2 days, but it will last only few more days.
Please pray for her and if there is any other dua etc that i need to do let me know.
May Allah have mercy on us (Ameen)
Was'salam

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

As-Salamo Alaykom,

Initially you said that there was no effect
hamna wrote:
when quran is recited she has no bad effect etc, nothing to suggest taht there is jin or sihr.

This is why I told you that it is not related to Jinn/Siher, however you mentioned
hamna wrote:
since i have started reading a lot for her my cycle has becoime normal only 7 day and no trouble in between, similar was her cases in fact worsse, as she had spotting for alost 20-25 days.

Which means that there are effects from reciting the Quran, please do your best to verify that it is directly related to listening to the Quran and if that's the case then you should make Ruqiah for her.

May Allah cure her and help you both.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 4 posts ]