Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:59 am 
Asalam W/K to all my muslim brothers and sisters..hope and pray everyone is fine..

i seek help and advice from everyone specialy who understand about black magic.i narrate my story its a bit lenghty hope it will not irritated anyone..thanx..

i live in middle east with my parents infact im born here..i was all fit and fine untill april this year but all of sudden things started changing for weird reason..in the month of april while i went to shopping with my brother i felt pain on my both foot and i sat in one shop and when i removed a piece of abaya from foot to see i noticed my veins were kind of fat and thy were all black as if someone has marked my feets with a marker i was scared and showed to my brother he asked me to go and see a doctor but next day it vanished so i didnt see a doctor and after few days while on work i felt sharp pain on my chest near breats like pain was coming from breast let me mention here i was got injured by my nephew he hit me on my breast long time back say more than a year or so..till this april i was not having a problem..so the pain increased with time it was so severe that i couldnt sleep during nights..i had to leave my job bcoz i was travelling to my home country infact before april my supervisor told me she will grant me leave in montth june i just need to tell her the exact date but sudenly during the month of april they said there is no leave for anyone here whoever wants the leave can quit the job so sadly i had to leave the job bcoz my ahole family was travelling and plus during this time i lose the interest it was like i was finding the reason to quit job why even i dont know..back to the pain topic the pain was so sever that i had to take medicine i took for three days and on third day i my breast started bleedin i was so shocked i infomed me mom abt this she took my to our home country thir doc told i had infection due to injury and they gave me antibiotics wich didnt help and there was huge lump on my breast..i came back and did ultrasound the report was nuthing to worry they just adviced me more test again my mom thought she will take me to my country basically im from pakistan and she will have my treatment there so she decided she will take me after Ramadan..so during Ramadan my condition became even worse and could not fast only first two days i fasted and i had heavy bleeding wich was not there for two months and suddenly it again happen during Ramadan..there was one more incident happen to me when i was in my home country..i went for shopping with my mom and aunt we were standing out of the shop and there came a big huge frame with mirror wich fell on my foot and it was cut i had stiches everyne said us Thanx to Allah that it just fell on her foot and not on her head or face anyways this also took quite sometime to recover...and during month of Holy Ramdan i used to have bad dreams..my father also got sick...this is about my condition now let me tell you about what happen to me on my work...
There is one lady from Morroco who used to work with me..we joined together she seema to be always upset and had fight with others boys used to make fun of her and i felt bad i became her freind and after knowing her i cam to know she is alone here and she is the one who look after her family since she dont have any brother and her mom is very sick so i used sympthasis with her thinking she is poor lady..i didnt knew how greedy she is even my mom was so humble and nice to her..i gifted her with Eid clothes and scarf just thinking she is helpless i ddint knew she is such a greedy lady..one day she asked me to give a watch i was wearing i said i cant since its a gift from my brother so i gave her another watch fine...so during month of april i was promoted to another dept: and i did shopping with my sis-in-law bought new bag..while iwas training for new job you used to stand next to me while i was on fone and she started searcing my bag i got bit angry bcoz i didnt like they way she put her hand inside my bag without my permission still i was polite with her she took something from my bag and asked me if i can have it i was angry but i didnt stop i just let her take that stuff again after 2days she started putting her hand inside my bag i requested her politley plz dont do again oneday while i was in the pantry she came there and asked me to show my bag i said why she said just she want to see i said know she started snatching my bag i was so angry i left the place..so after few hours she called me i said what she showed me a lipbalm and said i droped this in the pantry i said no you took it from my bag she said its on the floor i said ok watever it fell on floor bcoz of you she said no anyways i started dislking her behaviour but didnt said anything to her again one day she came and questioned me onething like if i consider her good friend i said yes that i love her like a good friend i said yes then she said if she ask for something will i give her i said what there was onething i bought wich i also had difficulty in buying she said she want that this time i said no right on her face and left i was so angry..other girls knew there is something wrong they asked i was just telling them abt the incidence my team leader heard all this and he called me and asked me to tell him since he also dont like her..he think he is not good enough for the job she dont listen to any1 if anyone say anything to her she start yelling and crying she has got the support of another lady team leader bcoz they are from same country and friends anyway i told evrything to him and requested not to tell this to our supervisor he promised he wil not but asked me to inform him if she disturb me in the future i said ok..but that person could nt stop himself and just went to our supervisor and informed her everything so she called that lady and yelled at her and warned her that she has been getting lots of other complains about her so this is the last time if she get another complain from anyone she will fire her plus she is not doing good job..that lady came to me and started yelling and crying i told her i didnt complain to supervisor and stop wasting my time..anyways after few days passed i started having the problem wich i mentioned above..my feets turning black to breast problem to getting injured plus lots of other family problem my father got sicked and brother had fight with his best friend they were ready to send him to police custody all this happen during this month and still goin on..sometimes i used to suspect there is something wrong bcoz all big problems came at times..i went to my home country and had test and all my test came so bad they suspecting i have breast cancer they want to do surgery can you imagine what im going thru i was so happy lady without any problem before this incidence and now me and my father is suspected for cancer plus half of my family is going thru differnt problems all major..i didnt had surgery yet..while in my home country i was sitting and crying my sis_in -laws younger sis saw me crying she asked me to stop crying and if im suspecting anything she know one lady who do istikhara and she is very sincere bcoz they have tested and tried her and she is almost perfect never say false things and dont charge anything she adviced me to go and see her and dont tell her anything except that ypu are sick she will just ask you name and yoour mother name so next day i went to her..she is an educated..i told her that im sick so she she asked me whats the problem i just told her that i was hit by nphew long time back but complication started now she just asked me if i have pain i said yes..so she asked my name and my moms name and after sometime she informed me that someone has done black magic on me and the person who has done is a lady she even mentioned the first letter of her name and to my shock the letter she mentioned is the letter that ladys name start with whom i had fight i was terribly shocked trust me i didnt give her any information except that i was injured didnt tell her where i came from what smy age nuthing nuthing..she gave me surahs to recite and said Inshallah i will be fine there is nuthing serious i just had hematoma due to injury and Magic had made it worse and she told me to trust Allah and read Quran and pray regularly Inshallah you will see the improvemebt and after this no prom do as many as test i want all test result will be fine by the Will Of ALLAH..

i jsut have a question to ask after reaing my post how many of you think im under black magic and should i believe that woman or should i seek help of another sheiks or mullah plzzz go thru my whole post carefully and give me suggestion its like helping your won sister...Allahafiz..

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Help
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Wa Alaykom As-Salam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh,

First of all sister please avoid the lady that you mentioned at the end of your post, the one that does istikhara, she is nothing but a witch! Please refer to our section "Before contacting an Exorcist, we have said "please be advised that not everybody who claims to cure using the Quran is a righteous Sheikh, some are sorcerers who seek worldly benefits by their lies, here is how you could tell if they are sorcerers:

- If they ask for your mother's name, then definitely avoid them, only sorcerers ask for that
..."

The first question that a sorcerer asks is the mother's name; s/he uses it in making sihr (black magic).

What this witch did with you is sihr, she informed you about unseen things after asking about your mother's name, please don't believe her she is a liar and the devil that she contacted and gave her this information is a liar too, so whatever she told you is narrated by two liars so please forget it and avoid her and advice your relatives to stay away from her, she is a lying witch, her likes should be executed under an Islamic court.

She told you the letters of your friend's name and that's a common trap that sorcerers do to cause enmity among relatives and friends, all what she and her devil want is corruption and enmity, she convinced you that your friend did black magic on you just to make you hate her the next thing is she will demand money/gifts from you to break this black magic but in reality she will make black magic on you and make you believe that she is the only one who can help you, so you will go back to her again and again and she will continue to take your money/gifts while causing more troubles to you to keep you coming.

What you should do is recite Quran and listen to it as much as you can, then notice if you start having nightmares or headache or any other unusual symptoms, and if that's the case then you should continue and try to make Ruqiah on yourself, if there is no righteous exorcist in your area then try making it yourself or ask your sister/mother to recite Quran on you and make supplication to Allah to cure you. For more information please refer to our topic "How to cure possession / sorcery"

May Allah guide you and cure you and your family.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:59 pm 
im so thankful to you for the reply..

but brother why should she lie..first she is tried and tested..she is known among our relatives she never tell lies im sure about that..since she was recomended to me by my sis-in-laws young sister like i alreay mentioned in my post..actualy she was also sick 2years back so does her mom so intialy they thought someone has done sihr on them so they went to that lady and after making istikhara she clearly told them there is nuthing done on them the mother is sick and she has liver problem and the girl has hormone problems she could have said same to them right?even her aunt has visited her earlier with some problem plus health problem she just said that she has health problrm and there is nuthing like sihr done on her..even my nephew who has been sick for sometime he had some problem with liver like 3years back and he was admitted to hospital but he didnt recover fully so my sis-in-laws mom went to her and said they think he has evil eye on him she did same istikhara and told them that yes he is under evil eye but more than that he is sick so they better take him to good hospital and do test so how can she be a witch?..

and about the lady who you think is my friend infact she was never my friend she was a greedy lady wich i came to know later..no friend disturb thir friend to hell she made my life like a heaven she made my life hell and i was so helpless and have to complain abt her its not me but half of my office was disturbed by her they dislike her..she is a fake muslim i trust and my health issue started only after having fight with her..you should read my post carefully i was suspecting her from the day one lots of problem started when i had fight with her..how come greedy person can be someones best friend?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:03 pm 
about asking mothers name i think there is no harm..like there are so many shifa's on this world to make difference one need to know thir mothers name.remember in heaven we will be recognised by our mothers name..the lady she didnt give me anything to burn or to sacrifice she didnt even charge me millions just 30rs wich is equal to 1 dirhams..and she adviced me to read quran and do salah regularly ..she didnt give me anything outside quran she just mention the name of surahs and ayats wich i can read from my own quran..you still call her witch?

i already have lots of bad dreams i see them regularly wich infact coming true and health thing i have mentioned about my health its worse and i see bruise evrywhere without any reason or injury one of my foot nail si bruised even on leg and my right leg is paining as if someone has hit me so bad all this problem started before meeting a lady whom you call witch and after having fight with my so called best friend..she was never my best freind ..now tell me who is witch i was always suspecting this lady to be behind my problems..one problem ok fine but so manyyy within two months of fighting with her?

i will follow your instruction INSHALLAH..

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Yes sister I still call her a witch; she told you things that are unseen, like your friend's name, she can't do that without performing sihr; she also told you that your friend performed black magic on you this is probably a lie but if it is true she has no way to know it except through sihr.

Asking for your mother's name is a problem because only sorcerers ask for that, she could have distinguished you through your last name or father name but she has a habit like other witches to ask for your mother's name; your sister told you before you went there that she asks for your name and your mother, this is a clear sign that she is a witch.

Please note that sorcerers like to appear in front of people as righteous some of them are imams of masjids, they rely on their reputation to keep people coming to them, surely she will tell you read Quran and direct you to some surahs this is a common trick that sorcerers do to make you believe in them but later their ugly faces show up when you are under their spell and they control you.

So again my advice is to stay away from her, she will do her best to harm you, so seek refuge by Allah from her and try to make Ruqiah yourself and if you need any help please let me know.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:40 pm 
thank you so much brother..i might need your help infact i do need help of my muslim sisters and brothers.

about sihr..its clealry visible there is soemthign wrong i mean within two months of time two member of my family were diagnosed with cancer me and my dad..plus lots of problems..having bad dreams almost every single day and they coming true dont you think it indicates im under sihr and the sihr is done by none other than morrocon lady..

you can feel my pain im a girl umarried..i dont want to go thru surgeries and want them to remove my breast and side treatments given to cancer pateint you know thir side effects i will loose my hair..i dont want all this to happen to me i need Allah's help i need to cure myself acording to islamic way..

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

Sister, I ask Allah to cure you and pray that you don't have cancer.

Black magic could cause false medical reports; but you must be careful and see what's best for you; may Allah forbid, if you really have cancer and you don't treat it things will get worse, it is worth investigating whether you have black magic or not but at the same time follow what doctors say.

Try to make Ruqiah, recite Quran frequently and leave the Quran playing all time at your house and everywhere you go, you could have an mp3 player for example with headphones with you all the time and keep listening to the Quran, make sure to listen to Surat Al-Fati7ah, Al-Baqarah and the last three surahs of the Quran, keep praying to Allah and asking Him to cure you.

Black magic is done most of the time through eating or drinking the spell and in this case to break the magic, the person should force the spell out of his/her body, again I am not sure if you have black magic and I can't possibly know if you have eaten a spell or not, but what you could try is take a laxative medicine to clean your stomach, check with a pharmacist or a doctor for what's suitable for you (it depends on your weight and health), there are some herbs like dragon's blood powder that helps in cleaning the stomach but again you should check with a pharmacist or a doctor to see what dose is good for you, they might recommend Epson salt instead but whatever it is make sure that it doesn't have side effects on you and is good for cleaning your stomach; after taking the medicine pay close attention to what exits your body if it is black or white or weird like metal, hair, etc. then that's a magic spell, you should keep taking the medicine until your stomach is clean and nothing un-normal is coming out, taking the medicine and going through this is not easy but In Sha' Allah it will help.

May Allah cure you and help you.

Please let me know how things go with you.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:13 pm 
Thank you so much for the prayer and i wish ALLAH hears your prayers and cure my disease without going thru any problems Ameen..

like you said magic is done thru eating and driking..as i told you we used to work together so obviously we shared same food place(pantry) and i used to keep my food there most of the time specialuy when i used to order food from a resturant usaly a juice..its possible she has done something on food or juice..i heard there is kind of magic wich is done on a dummy like putting nail stuff and burrying that dummy even hairs also ..the lady who has done magic on our Prophet Mohammad(p.b.u.h) she did it taking his hair and tying the knots and Hazrat Mustafa Mohammad(p.b.u.h) was infromed by Hazrat Gabriel where she has out the hair under a stone..dont you think we should know know thst someone has done the magic on us and what kindd of magic its and most important who is the person so that we prevent ourselves from them in the future? when i was told the name i was angry but never felt doing anything wrong with her i just let Allah decide what he has for her since im no one to punish her and dont you think we shoud protect her doing this in the future it will become her habbit since where i work there is more than 100 people working and there are few people who she dislike she wil make her habbit and start enjoying there has to be solution for every magic?so that we prevent them doing in the future who dare to do once can keep repeating only musrik can do this and they dont have fear of ALLAH..

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

Sister, you are convinced that your friend performed black magic on you while there is no evidence; you have suspicions not facts, Allah said in the Quran:
12. O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. …
[The Noble Quran : Surat Al-Hujurat chapter 49]

She might be involved but we don’t know, so you should be careful but at the same time give her a chance she might be a very good friend and not aware of any of this.

Please focus on getting rid of the black magic if there is any, don’t focus on who did it because it is almost impossible to know, the only way to know is if there are trustworthy witnesses who saw it or if the person confesses doing it; even in cases where the Jinn talks on the tongue of the possessed the exorcist shouldn’t ask the Jinn who made the magic because the Jinn is a liar and can’t be trusted, the Jinn will only try to cause enmity, if the exorcist asks the Jinn that means the exorcist is ignorant and shouldn’t make exorcism.

As for warning people; you could distribute a tape or a flyer that talks about the evils of sihr and how harmful it is for the one doing it and how to protect from it but try not to accuse anyone of doing it unless you have evidence.

I ask Allah to guide us to His straight path.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:05 am 
Asalam W/K..

Trust me my brother i'm very God fearing person i never blame anyone just like that...i had very storng feeling about then only i put blame on her..infact i have in getting married for past few years my mother used to think someone has done somethign so i never supported her idea even now also i dont believe someone has done something so that i dont get married i always put blame on myself..i'm nt an illiterate girl..i always seek help from Allah in bad times..to me Allah comes above all things in this universe..to put blame on her i have strong proves..me getting sick after fighting with her..quiting my job...having lots of problems..we do all tend to have minor to major problems thru out or lives so do we have in the past but we never put blame on anyone in oast bcoz we know its a sin to talk like this without prove and Allah has sent us to this world with going thru different test in our lives we will have good and bad till the day of judgement right..Again Allah has clealry mentioned in Quran about evil,devils.sihr etc..do you think she will share her secrets withany one or let know know anyone never..if someone is get killed it police duty to find out who did that they will suspect few intialy and then after investigation they will find..i know putting blame to anyone straightaway is a sin..its a sin when i hear someone saying this lady is this or that andi turst that third person and start thir language and spreading false rumours this is sin..but in my case if i suspect her its so obvious i have strong reasons..

1..she is a jealous lady..bcoz i remember when last year i awarded with best agent and got money as a price..she cried and my collegues told me she was crying and saying i deserved and she got it..but i never felt bad and said to her anything then also i was good to her..
2..she is a greedy lady..she kept asking me for things..if i give her on my will fine..why she kept coming back to me and ask for things..she should be happy with what she had..
3.her attitude was bad with everyone its not me but almost everyone there dilikes her she had lots of fights with other ladies also..once she had major fight with one girls for small reason and everyone knew it was her mistake still she yell at her.
4. she always pretend to be a great muslim ok if she pray and fast reguarly why she kept telling loudly to every one Alhumdulilah i'm muslim by this she used to hurt lots of other muslims..do our islam allow such behavour?

i will got out of my islamic way..if i try to hurt in return eventhough from the dayone i was suspecting i never oray to ALLAH TO DO HARM TO HER ONLY I ASKED aLLHA IS TO bring her under your mercy and let her know about good and bad

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Sister, I don’t know your friend; so I can’t defend her; you strongly believe that she did sihr and if that’s true I still advise you to focus on removing the sihr and not to focus on her, you already left your job where she used to work so just forget her, her reckoning will be in the day of judgment.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:24 am 
thank you so much brother
i know from your side you are right you will think i'm suspecting her unecessary..why i'm so sure is all the problems came to me after having fight wih her anyways i need your help

i need to know the exact method of perfoming rooqiah..is there only one dua or several dua's we should hear..what time we should do rooqia..and how we will know that we are under sihr what syptoms we will have after listening to rooqiah?

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Sister, please see the followings for how Ruqiah is performed:
How to cure possession / sorcery
How to remove a jinn from a person possessed

There is no recommended time to perform Ruqiah it could be done at any time, however in general it is better to seek blessed times like Fridays, Ramadan, the first ten days of Dhu Al-Hajah, etc. but this is not required or necessary; it is like when is better to make a donation, every day is good however blessed times are better.

As for the symptoms sometimes the Jinn would speak or causes the possessed to move or shake, however most times the Jinn will fight back by causing pains for the possessed like headaches, nightmares, etc. so if this happens and it is directly tied to performing Ruqiah then that's a sign of possession.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 13 posts ]