Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: hakeem
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:38 am 
assalamu alaykum

please can anyone tell me if they have heard of or visited a hakeem ...

I notice he is not on your list but i think he was previously what is the reason for this?

if anyone could please let me know if they have visited him and how they found him?

Last edited by admin on Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total
deleted hakeem's information

Report this post

Post subject: Re: hakeem
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Wa Alaykom As-Salam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh,

We have received a complain about him so we removed him. We don't have any means to investigate complains; so if we receive a complain from anyone requesting removal of any exorcist we would remove him immediately. This is to insure that all exorcists in our list are credible with absolutely zero complains.

We can't give details about complains that we receive regarding any exorcist; because it might be a lie and the exorcist is excellent but again we have no means to check; and it is haram to defame any person.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm 
Jazak Allah Khayr, yes you are right there is no way we can know if the complaint has any basis i also heard of a complaint and thats why i was asking to check this was the true. Allahu Alam.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:26 pm 
admin wrote:

We have received a complain about him so we removed him. We don't have any means to investigate complains; so if we receive a complain from anyone requesting removal of any exorcist we would remove him immediately. This is to insure that all exorcists in our list are credible with absolutely zero complains.

We can't give details about complains that we receive regarding any exorcist; because it might be a lie and the exorcist is excellent but again we have no means to check; and it is haram to defame any person.

salam admin,

i was wondering if you can please tell me what type of complaint you recieved from that person regarding the hakim? you wouldn't be backbiting because no one even knows the name or person whom the complaint is about.

i hope you reply soon. jazakallah

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:
admin wrote:

salam admin,

i was wondering if you can please tell me what type of complaint you recieved from that person regarding the hakim? you wouldn't be backbiting because no one even knows the name or person whom the complaint is about.

i hope you reply soon. jazakallah

Both of us know and that would make it backbiting; besides I don't recall the details.

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 5 posts ]