Islam-Universe

An Introduction To Islam For Non Muslims
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Seikh/Alim
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:17 am 
Salams Bro/Sis

Does anyone have an idea of the Alim who get he jinn of out people in the video on this website is fake or for real??

Some people says he a faek on the points that his beard is long, jinns are not weak they need more than 1 person to hold them down, and the people who are harassed by jinn cannot remember what happend to them when the jinn make them do stuff...

What are you ideas or point on this pzl share

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

Wa Alaykom As-Salam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh,

Yes this is for real, the Sheikh name is Sh. Ayach Qaraan, he is from Jordan. I have witnessed similar exorcisms in person.

I didn't get the point of the sheikh's beard being long?

Jinn is weak in front of the Quran but yes sometimes you will need more than one person to hold the possessed, however as long as the Sheikh has strong faith and recites Quran, Jinn becomes weak. The Sheikh has experience dealing with Jinn; this is why he asked people not to help him when the Jinn became violent (second clip for the paralyzed)

Correct people would forget parts of things that happen to them, especially while they are unconscious and the Jinn is talking on their tongue.

If these clips weren't real we would not have put them on our site, we know that people will doubt them but there is nothing we can do more to convince people about this reality. We hope that no one will get ill or have to deal with Jinn; however we want people to be aware how to protect themselves and cure themselves just in case they encounter similar situations.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:57 am 
admin wrote:

Yes this is for real, the Sheikh name is Sh. Ayach Qaraan, he is from Jordan. I have witnessed similar exorcisms in person.

I didn't get the point of the sheikh's beard being long?

Jinn is weak in front of the Quran but yes sometimes you will need more than one person to hold the possessed, however as long as the Sheikh has strong faith and recites Quran, Jinn becomes weak. The Sheikh has experience dealing with Jinn; this is why he asked people not to help him when the Jinn became violent (second clip for the paralyzed)

Correct people would forget parts of things that happen to them, especially while they are unconscious and the Jinn is talking on their tongue.

If these clips weren't real we would not have put them on our site, we know that people will doubt them but there is nothing we can do more to convince people about this reality. We hope that no one will get ill or have to deal with Jinn; however we want people to be aware how to protect themselves and cure themselves just in case they encounter similar situations.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Seikh/Alim
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:24 pm 
Salam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh
may allah thank you for this great site
since I saw the rituel exorcism from jordanie by sheikh Ayasch Qaaran, I knew he is indeed the real master of the quranic rukia, because I was seek for a period of 11 years the black maggie, and been posseced in a hunted house in singapore, for almost 7years, looking for the realy cure I went to egypt, morocco but all those I visited they practiced sorcery, so far I rejected all contact with non purely muslim beleivers, and started my search in the internet, there is a sheikh in saoudi Mr mounir, and willing to travel either to jordanie or saoudi I know time has come to get a ride of this evils, so please I reed a message from your board that some one assisted to the rituel of the sheikh from jordanie, my allah blesse you, if you can poste me his contact, i will be very gratefull to you on the day of jugement
may allah blesse all thank you.

Abdelhadi
Toronto

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

If I understand your request correctly you wanted to contact a Sheikh from Jordan to perform Ruqiah, you can contact Sh. Osamah Yasin Al-M'any, here is his contact information:
Home phone: 0096265605022,
Cell Phone: 00962777970590
Email: info@ruqya.net
Site: http://www.ruqya.net

He is in Jordan.

Barak Allaho Feek brother. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:51 pm 
Dear Brother
I am back, here is the full contact of the sheikh
next month from April 4, til April 10, 2008 I will be in Jordan to get ride of this jin, I spoked to the sheikh and alhamdo lillah he willing to wait for me at the airport
wa salam
your doua is mostly needed thank you

AYESHQURAN
Last Login: 1 day ago
Videos Watched: 482
Subscribers: 89
Channel Views: 11,922الاردن - محافظة اربد - الطيبه ت00962795576723
AYESH KHLEEL QURAN -JORDAN-IRBED-TIEBEH
الايميل والمسنجر = ayeshquran@yahoo.com
طرد الجن - السحر - الحسد وعلاج الحالات الناتجه عنها - كالشلل - والصرع - والسرطان المبكر - وتعطيل الزواج -ومختص بالحجامه بانواعهاوخاصة حجامة الاطراف المتأثره بلمس الجن -والمساج العلاجي - والعلاج بالطاقه والهدف الرئيسي من نشر هذه الفيديوهات تثقيف الناس وتبيان الحقيقه ودحضا لادعاءات المشعوذين والمشككين بالعلاج بالرقية الشرعية والرد على المعالجين التقليديين والذين لا يميزون بين الحالات النفسيه والحالات الفعليه والشرع اجاز التفرغ للعلاج بالرقية الشرعية

from abdelhadi
canada
1 - 416 284 1822

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies  [ 6 posts ]