5. Has taught man that which he knew not.
6. Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief
and evil deed, etc.).
7. Because he considers himself self-sufficient.
8. Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.
9. Have you (O Muhammad ) seen him (i.e.
Abu Jahl) who prevents,
10. A slave (Muhammad ) when he prays?
11. Tell me, if he (Muhammad ) is on
the guidance (of Allah)?
12. Or enjoins piety?
13. Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Abu Jahl) denies
(the truth, i.e. this Qur'an), and turns away?
14. Knows he not that Allah does see (what he does)?
15. Nay! If he (Abu Jahl) ceases not, We will catch
him by the forelock,
16. A lying, sinful forelock!
17. Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers),
18. We will call the guards of Hell (to deal with him)!
19. Nay! (O Muhammad )! Do not obey
him (Abu Jahl). Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah!
Go back to the Main Page
If you have any questions or comments please click this image: