In the Name of Allah, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. Has there come to you the narration of the overwhelming
(i.e. the Day of Resurrection);
2. Some faces, that Day, will be humiliated (in the Hell-fire,
i.e. the faces of all disbelievers, Jews and Christians, etc.).
3. Labouring (hard in the worldly life by worshipping others
besides Allah), weary (in the Hereafter with humility and
4. They will enter in the hot blazing Fire,
5. They will be given to drink from a boiling spring,
6. No food will there be for them but a poisonous thorny
7. Which will neither nourish nor avail against hunger.
8. (Other) faces, that Day, will be joyful,
9. Glad with their endeavour (for their good deeds which
they did in this world, along with the true Faith of Islamic
10. In a lofty Paradise.
11. Where they shall neither hear harmful speech nor falsehood,
12. Therein will be a running spring,
13. Therein will be thrones raised high,
14. And cups set at hand.
15. And cushions set in rows,
16. And rich carpets (all) spread out.
17. Do they not look at the camels, how they are created?
18. And at the heaven, how it is raised?
19. And at the mountains, how they are rooted and fixed
20. And at the earth, how it is spread out?
21. So remind them (O Muhammad ), you
are only a one who reminds.
22. You are not a dictator over them.
23. Save the one who turns away and disbelieves
24. Then Allah will punish him with the greatest
25. Verily, to Us will be their return;
26. Then verily, for Us will be their reckoning.
Go back to the Main Page
If you have any questions or comments please click this image: