1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord
of the 'Alamin (mankind,
jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day
of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help
(for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace
, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such
as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
Go back to the Main Page
If you have any questions or comments please click this image: